1) In General
2) Information Collected
3) Use of Information
You are permitted to download, view, copy, and print the content on our Site solely for your personal information and non-commercial use. In doing so, you may not remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. You may not modify copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material from our Site without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion. Your access to and use of the Site shall not constitute any license or transfer to you of any intellectual property rights in any content, data, images or graphical material displayed on the Site.
4) Links to Other Sites
5) Intellectual Property Protection
Materials contained on or obtained through this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video (collectively, the “Materials“), are owned or licensed by the Company. The Company and its third-party licensors retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how, and prohibitions against unfair competition ) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the Company owns the copyrights in graphical presentation of the content of this Site as the Company’s collective work. You acknowledge the validity of the Company’s copyright claims, and agree not to contest such claims, nor assist others in doing so. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on this Site, except for downloading, viewing, copying, and printing portions of the Materials to enable you to learn more about the Company’s products and services, how and where you can purchase such products and services, and other personal and non-commercial uses, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, publish, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the Company’s prior written permission.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of this Site. You may not use any metatags or any other similar hidden text utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks.
6) Prohibited Activity
You may not do any of the following while using this Site:
▪ interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
▪ attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through password mining or any other means;
▪ interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of this Site;
▪ upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other materials (“Content“) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
▪ upload any Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component;
▪ impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Company personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
▪ upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, nondisclosure agreements);
▪ upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority;
▪ upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
▪ intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another’s use of this Site; or
▪ upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone.
If you violate any provision of this Section, your permission to use the Materials and this Site shall automatically terminate.
7) Use of Site
You understand and expressly agree that use of this Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that this Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, or reliability of the content accessible on the Site, or the results you might obtain from the use of this Site or the Materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials, or any actions that you take, or do not take, in reliance upon the Materials.
8) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS OR BUG, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH YOU MAY LINK FROM THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING ANY PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
10) Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
11) Legal Compliance
This Site is based in the United States. Access to the Materials by certain persons may not be lawful under the laws of certain countries. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable in the location from which you access the Site.
13) Social Media Policy
SEO Windy City utilizes additional communication through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. These social media channels are designed to provide the latest product, company and industry news and are a quick way to communicate information to its fans and followers.
Below are our social media guidelines:
- Whenever possible, support claims made with links to informational sources.
- All postings should come from a real person, Facebook profile and/or Twitter handle. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted.
- Profanity, Fighting words, name calling, discriminatory or gruesome language, sexual harassment or the like, will not be tolerated.
- Keep the conversation on topic and related to industry and/or current topic.
- SEO Windy City reserves the right to use its judgment in selecting messages to respond to.
- SEO Windy City reserves the right to remove any posted content that is off-topic, out of context, spam, promotional, the company deems unfit or that does not follow the above guidelines.
The postings and presence of content on our social media website does not guarantee that SEO Windy City agrees with the content, reinforces its accuracy or approves it.
Last Updated: May 24, 2018