It’s no secret that SEO Windy City has earned the Google Partner badge. Our Partner badge, which signifies that we have employees certified in Google Ads, is in the footer of every one of our pages (and in this post). But what does it mean to be a badged Google Partner and why is working with a Google Partner better?
Why a Partner Badge Matters
Google has made the Google Partners badge available to advertisers who have passed the criteria to become a Google Partner and have also met higher spending and performance requirements. SEO Windy City has earned this badge by having employees certified in Google Ads, managing a large ad spend every 90 days, and continuously meeting Google’s standards to maintain partner status.
We have also earned specializations in Search and Mobile advertising. This means we have team members certified in these specific product areas and are well-versed in helping clients create and optimize ads for both desktop and mobile.
As Google Partners, we are well-versed in all things Google Ads and are devoted to paid search marketing for a variety of clients. Being a Google Partner means that we deliver quality customer service, offer a competitive advantage to clients, and have received training to help grow businesses online. Below are 7 specific advantages of working with a Google Partner such as ourselves.
- Work with Certified Analysts and Account Managers— Any company that achieves Google Partner status has employees with Google Ads certifications managing their clients’ accounts. Google ensures that these certifications are current and that the company or agency meets Google’s standards for account management best practices.
- Have Access to Masters of Google Ads Features — Google Partners must be well-versed in all the features of Google Ads and use them in a way that is profitable to the client. Our analysts are required to master the use of negative keywords, site links inside of ads, ad extensions, phrase match keywords, split testing with Google Ads, broad match modified keywords, ad scheduling, and more.
- Get a Leg up on the Competition with Beta Features– Companies that have earned a Google Partner badge have access to Google’s beta features. This means that after Google has developed a new feature or application, its partners can test and use this feature up to a year or more before it is available to the general public. Imagine the advantages to be gained by using Google marketing features before your competition even has access to it!
- Avoid Waiting in Line – Google Partners with a large ad spend have their own Google Agency Team that they can contact without waiting in line any time a client has an issue. Let’s say your site has a problem with malware and your Google Ads campaigns are shut down. You continue to lose money until those campaigns are reactivated. It can sometimes take days to address this matter, but if you or your agency has access to a Google Agency Team, the problem can be addressed immediately.
- Keep up with PPC Best Practices – In order to maintain Google Partner status, agency team members must take certification exams in Google Ads Fundamentals, Search, Display, Shopping, Video, and Mobile Advertising. Partners are also able to attend free training sessions to keep up with the latest PPC practices, so you’ll know that your agency is keeping up with PPC strategies as they evolve.
- Testing & Innovation – Google Ads Partners are required to show they are employing best practices. This may include actively doing split testing on ads to attract the greatest volume of customers to a client’s site and ensuring that there are multiple ads per campaign group with different keywords and messaging. Google encourages ongoing experimentation by targeting the various demographics that fall into a client’s target market.
A company that doesn’t continue to maintain Google’s standards for partner status can have their badge removed. This ensures that a high standard of service is maintained no matter the date that Partner Status was achieved.
When you work with SEO Windy City, you get an agency that is qualified by Google—and an agency that offers its own guarantee of high-quality service.